Greenleaf Family Center offers caring and confidential counseling services for adults, adolescents, children, and families.
Our services are available to anyone feeling worried, sad, depressed, overwhelmed or otherwise in need of additional assistance or support. We counsel adults and children who have been diagnosed with a mood disorder or anxiety. We also work with couples experiencing problems in their marriage or their relationship and we help parents who are concerned with their child’s behavior or want to learn better parenting skills. We are also here for those experiencing grief and trauma. Help is one phone call away.
Our counseling staff are caring, culturally sensitive clinicians who are licensed and have a master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or Chemical Dependency/Substance Abuse. We offer services for:
- Individual, Couples, Family and Group Counseling
- Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Personal Stress, Depression, Mood Disorders and Anxiety
- Anger Management
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse and Addictive Behaviors
- LGBTQ+ identities and related clinical issues
- Teen Emotional Regulation
- Hoarding and related disorders
- Poverty and its impact on mental and emotional functioning
We accept Medicaid and most private insurance plans for mental health counseling services. If you don’t have insurance, your fee will be established based on our Sliding Fee Scale.
We are an Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS) certified agency to provide mental health services, alcohol and drug addiction services, and prevention services.
Greenleaf Family Center is committed to a high standard of integrity and ethics and is accredited by the Council of Accreditation (COA).