- Karen R. Mueller, Senior Relationship Manager of Commercial Banking at KeyCorp, manages relationships with firms whose sales sizes range between $10-$250 million.
- As a Key Senior Relationship Manager in the Eastern OH market, Karen provides financial expertise, counsel, and customized solutions to help business clients reach their complex goals.Through competitively priced financial solutions, her clients get the best financial alternatives available to meet their long-term goals.In addition, Karen works with a team of specialists to ensure her clients have access to the extensive resources of one of the nation’s largest financial organizations.
- Karen is also Director of Franchise Lending, Mid-West Region for Key.Karen provides specialized lending solutions to help Franchise Owners acquire, remodel and rebuild their stores. Through Key, Franchise Owners have access to many financial alternatives including customized cash management solutions which includes daily and weekly reporting giving them real time information
Karen has 27 years in Banking. Most recently she was with FirstMerit/Huntington where she was initially a Senior Private Banker for seven years followed by a Team Leader and Senior Relationship Banker in Commercial Banking for 10 years
- Karen is the Board President for Greenleaf Family Center.She has been a member of the Greenleaf Board for seven years. She is also an active member of Akron Business Commerce Club. Karen is past board member of the Green YMCA, Kiwanis Club of Green and a seven year volunteer for Bridgestone Firestone.
- Karen holds a B.A. in Communications from Bowling Green State University.