Your source for information about the Deaf, DeafBlind, Hard of Hearing, and hearing loss community.
Community Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (CSD) strives to raise awareness about Deaf culture, and the unique barriers the individuals with hearing loss experience daily.
- Accessibility Consultation
- Deaf Culture
- Corporate Sign Language Class
- Hearing Loss
- Deaf Awareness
- Amplification and Other Assistive Technology
- Deaf and Hearing Working Together- Employer Workshops
- Working with an Interpreter
If you would like to learn more, or to schedule a presentation for your organization, please contact us at (330) 376-9494 ext. 205.